Share your story and inspire others. Submit a post on The Success Elite.
We all have a story, idea, lessons, and experience to share with ears itching all around waiting to hear your story. Share your story with the world to educate, encourage, empower, inspire, motivate and guide those who are faced similar situations, challenged but want to grow to reach their full potential.
We are looking for topics that discuss personal and professional growth, success, motivation, inspiration, skills, and strategies for success in career, life, and business contribution.
“If you are making any scientific claims, be sure to cite your sources. Please use sources that have high authority.”
**We do reserve the right to edit any article submitted**
Submission and Writing Guidelines
- Articles must be a minimum of 350 words.
- The article must be relevant to the positive, self-improvement niche.
- When stating a fact or research, please include relevant links (or screenshots) to your source.
- Include at least 1 image with your article submission used as a thumbnail for the article. Royalty free, or screenshots preferred. We may ask for more depending on the word count. (Try pixabay.com for royalty free pictures.)
- You retain rights to your work, but the article may be altered slightly for SEO purposes. You will be notified if we make changes before posting, giving you a new copy of the changes for your review prior to posting.
- We don’t accept copies of previous articles. Please also refrain from posting the submitted article on other websites. (You can post articles submitted here on Medium as long as you include a note that the original post was posted on thesuccesselite.com.)
- When the article is submitted, we will share it via twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest tagging you into the post when applicable. We ask that you share the posts as well.
- We will only accept articles submitted in Google docs. Please ensure that is it is editable in the document.
- Do not include any affiliate links in your submitted article. There will be space provided at the end of the article for social media handles, and additional sites.
Be mindful that we are only interested in adding great value to readers and the community, so be honest and share your story or well-researched article to inspire someone today.