Start your path to a career in project management. In this program, you’ll learn in-demand skills that will have you job-ready in less than six months. No degree or experience is required.
The Google Project Management Certificate not only focuses on project management. It also equips you with skills like stakeholder management, influencing critical thinking in problem-solving, and effective communication.
Prepare for an entry-level job as a project manager. In this program, you’ll learn how project managers successfully start, plan, and execute a project using both traditional and agile project management approaches.
This is for you if you enjoy solving problems, working with people, and organization.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and skills needed to succeed in an entry-level project management role
- Learn how to create effective project documentation and artifacts throughout the various phases of a project
- Learn the foundations of Agile project management, with a focus on implementing Scrum events, building Scrum artifacts, and understanding Scrum roles
- Practice strategic communication, problem-solving, and stakeholder management through real-world scenarios
About this Google Project Management Professional Certificate
Prepare for a new career in the high-growth field of project management, no experience or degree required. Get professional training designed by Google and get on the Fastrack to a competitively paid job.
There are 475,100 U.S. job openings in project management with a $59,000 average entry-level salary.
Project managers are natural problem-solvers. They set the plan and guide teammates, and manage changes, risks, and stakeholders.
Over 6 courses, gain in-demand skills that will prepare you for an entry-level job. Learn from Google employees whose foundations in project management served as launchpads for their own careers. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete in less than six months.
Upon completion, you can directly apply for jobs with Google and over 130 U.S. employers, including Walmart, Best Buy, and Astreya.
This program qualifies you for over 100 hours of project management education, which helps prepare you for Project Management Institute Certifications like the globally-recognized Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
82% of Google Career Certificate graduates report a positive career outcome like a new job, promotion, or raise within six months.
Applied Learning Project
This program includes over 140 hours of instruction and hundreds of practice-based assessments which will help you simulate real-world project management scenarios that are critical for success in the workplace.
The content is highly interactive and exclusively developed by Google employees with decades of experience in program and project management.
Check out – Google UX Design Professional Certificate Course
Skills you’ll gain will include: Creating risk management plans; Understanding process improvement techniques; Managing escalations, team dynamics, and stakeholders; Creating budgets and navigating procurement; Utilizing project management software, tools, and templates; Practicing Agile project management, with an emphasis on Scrum.
Through a mix of videos, assessments, and hands-on activities, you’ll get introduced to initiating, planning, and running both traditional and Agile projects. You’ll develop a toolbox to demonstrate your understanding of key project management elements, including managing a schedule, budget, and team.
Start Learning Today
- Taught by top companies and universities
- Affordable programs and a 7-day free trial
- Apply your skills with hands-on projects
- Learn on your own schedule
- Course videos and readings
- Graded quizzes and assignments
- No degree or experience required for many programs
- Shareable Certificate upon completion