Rules for the Contest Submission❗️
Write a personal or non-personal story that’s inspiring, motivating, or educational with a lesson on topics such as ;
(1) Overcoming a challenge in life (2) A Success story (3) A lesson learned in life (4) Inspiring story
THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE SUBMITTING:
- Story submissions must be at least 500 words or more.
- Submissions must be in English, with your name, email, Facebook or Instagram handle added.
- It must be an original short story, written by the submitter. If found to be plagiarized, it won’t be accepted.
- Stories submitted on any other platform before sending to us will not be accepted
- Once your story is published, share with friends and family, invite them to share and comment on your story
- Winners will be selected based on the most read, commented and shared. So feel free to share and invite your friends to share your stories.
- Deadline to submit will be on the 6th April 2020
- Winner will be announced on 31st of April, 2020 on our Facebook page, follow us to stay tuned.
- Participants retain rights to their submissions.
- Participants grant us an allowance to share their stories online on our Blog and make them into videos.