Are you pursuing a sales career? Would you like to reap the benefits of a sales career? According to an article published on Linkedin, the benefits of being a sales professional includes great income, limitless opportunities, freedom, continuous learning, job security.
The truth is successful businesses need a sales professional. To help you reach that goal and live a life you dream, I have compiled a list of top courses to help you on your journey to Become A Sales Professional.
This list comprises of the top 5 online sales courses, training, and certification for 2020. It comprises of both paid and free lessons that will help you to learn more about Sales. The courses are also suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced learners.
- 1 1. The Art of Sales: Mastering the Process of Selling (@ Coursera)
- 2 2. Sales Training: Practical Sales Techniques (@ Udemy)
- 3 3. Sales Machine: The Sales Training Business to Business Master Course (@ Udemy)
- 4 4. Business Development & Business to Business Sales for Startups (Udemy)
- 5 5. Sales training for High Accomplishing Team Specialization (@ Coursera)
- 6 Final Thoughts
1. The Art of Sales: Mastering the Process of Selling (@ Coursera)
This module is designed to develop the performance of any sales team. Map out effective and efficient goals and devise strategies that will help you to stand out among other salespeople and gain customer’s interest. This lesson will equip you with the skill of ‘getting to yes’ from the customers. With consistency, hard work, and doing your assignments, you will gain the knowledge of locating new potential customers and maintaining a good relationship with them.
- Little or no experience is required to begin the classes, this is a beginner level course, so no worries.
- To earn a course completion badge, you have to complete the quizzes and exams which will be graded.
- The Trainer will give a detailed explanation of the ideas and at a good pace with proper demonstrations.
- Work on the projects given to you, so as to enhance your portfolio.
Duration: 4 months, 3 hours a week
Rating: 4.8 out of 5
2. Sales Training: Practical Sales Techniques (@ Udemy)
This course explains all the relevant things about sales. Beginning with the preparation, planning, establishing a relationship with clients, and closing of deals. In fact, you will be taught how to master the body language and connection, necessary for building relationships and also learn the selling techniques. You do not need any equipment and experience for you to enroll in this course, exciting right!
Recommended course: 5 Effective Communication Skill Certification Courses
- The lessons are administered by a renowned professional in this field.
- Lots of exercises, quizzes, readings are available to practice and improve on the topics covered in the lectures.
- Be familiar with simple tricks and phrases to get an amazing closing price and stay at the top of your game in this field.
- Full lifetime access, 30 lectures and 11 downloadable material
- The study material and videos are all accessible on this e-learning platform at a minimal price.
Duration: 2 hours
3. Sales Machine: The Sales Training Business to Business Master Course (@ Udemy)
Do you want to understand sales strategies and methods used to generate sales by experts, then this is the right course for you. In this course will you learn the right tone to use when addressing customers, learn to understand body language, how to handle rejections, the proper way of pitching products etc. The lessons will also show you how to be original while selling the product and relating with the customers without sounding all ‘salesy’. At the end of this course, you will be very confident in applying these concepts to use in real-life situation.
- The lectures cover each concept at an excellent pace in a well detailed manner.
- Well arrange and easy to comprehend materials with real-life cases.
- Examine the methods to successfully determine business deals and include them into your techniques.
- Know the dos and don’ts of relating with the clients.
- The instructor will answer all your queries and shares his ideas which will help understand better.
- Do assignments to measure your knowledge on the topics you have covered.
- Full lifetime access, 9 downloadable resources and 27 lectures.
Duration: 2.5 hours
4. Business Development & Business to Business Sales for Startups (Udemy)
Standard products are very necessary to keep a business up and running, but so are sales generations and business connections. So if you own a startup business and want to know the secret to success, then this course is for you. This course is aimed at startups and small-scale businesses, the lectures will show you how to set up a meeting with potential clients, successfully scale your business, pitch ideas and close deals. So enroll now for this course if you want to level up.
- Learn to write proficient emails that guarantee responses from Clients.
- Learn to successfully close deals, grow and maintain a long term business relationship.
- Explore the methods to create your own lead generation machine, that will produce consistent leads monthly.
- Study materials and references are provided to compliment the video lessons.
- Complete the assignments and assessments, in order to improve your knowledge and finish the course.
- Lifetime access, 15 downloadable materials, and 4 Lectures.
Duration: 6 hours
5. Sales training for High Accomplishing Team Specialization (@ Coursera)
Making the right moves in business and sales matters is a important factor for a successful company. The topics in this courses cover gradually increases in complexity, beginning from the fundamental topics, to mastering sales strategies, to implementing an overall business strategy. This course can be taken by anyone irrespective of their level of experience or profile in this field. Work with good instructors and Learn effective methods so as to gain all the benefits of this course
- The course begins with theoretical principles, then moves on to the practical lessons and implementations.
- Apply the techniques on real-life like cases and understand the consequences of your decisions.
- The interactive lectures make the classes much more exciting and gives u clarity.
- Learn business strategies and techniques, sales team management, and fully comprehend the job prospects in this field.
- To earn a certification, you have to pass all the graded examination.
Duration: 2 months, 6 hours per week
Feel free to share with me in the comment below what you want career interests you and I will help guide you in that direction.