Do you know how great a changed mindset can influence your life as well experiences? You cannot change your life until you have changed your mindset.
In fact, there is nothing as powerful as a changed mindset. You can change your everything around you but if you do not change your mindset the experiences in your life will continue to repeat itself over and over. Your mindset will continually influence your actions as well your experiences in life.
Go study every great and successful person that has ever lived. The key factor they recognized that is crucial to their success was changing their mindset. Understanding the power of your mindset and how it connects to what you get out of life paves a way to transform your life.
In the mindset of change and self-improvement consider these 32 famous quotes that will transform your mindset and change your life:
- “A man’s dreams are an index to his greatness.” — Zadok Rabinwitz
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.” — Orison Swett Marden
- All successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” — Brian Tracy
- “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision.” — Muhammad Ali
- “Choose the positive. You have choice, you are master of your attitude, choose the positive, the constructive. Optimism is a faith that leads to success.” — Bruce Lee
- “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.” — Bruce Lee
- “Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weakness … on your powers, instead of your problems.” — Paul J. Meyer
- “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” — Albert Einstein
- “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” — Albert Einstein
- “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” — Henry Ford
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” — Albert Einstein
- “It is in the small decisions you and I make every day that creates our destiny.” — Tony Robbins Read 40 Powerful Quotes of Tony Robbins
- “It is the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.” — Claude M. Bristol
- “It’s amazing what ordinary people can do if they set out without preconceived notions.” — Charles F. Kettering
- “No great improvements in the lot of mankind are possible until a great change takes place in the fundamental constitution of their modes of thought.” — John Stuart Mi
- “No man is ever whipped until he quits — in his own mind.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Nothing can stop the person with the right mental attitude from achieving his goals. Nothing on earth can help the person with the wrong mental attitude.” — Thomas Jefferson
- “Our greatest battles are that with our own minds.” — Jameson Fran
- “Real difficulties can be overcome; It is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” — Theodore N.Vail
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” — Les Brown
- “Some of the world’s greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.” — Doug Larson
- “That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “The difference between success and mediocrity is all in the way you think.”— Dean Francis
- “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” – Michelangelo
- “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.”— Marcel Pagnol
- “The revelation of thought takes men out of servitude into freedom.”— Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The spirit of the individual is determined by his dominating thought habits.” — Bruce Lee
- “The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do.” — Dennis Waitley
- “Thoughts and ideas are the source of all wealth, success, material gain, all great discoveries, inventions and achievements.” — Mark Victor Hansen
- “What is’ is more important than ‘what should be.’ Too many people are looking at ‘what is’ from a position of thinking ‘what should be’.” — Bruce Lee
- “Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about.” — Wayne Dyer
Want to more inspiration, click here for more.
Share is your favorite positive thinking quotes in the comment.