Confidence attracts greatness to you, do you believe that? If you do not, here is what I believe is the reason, doubt. That tiny creepy monster that crawls into your thoughts, making you lose faith in yourself, your ideas, your potentials, your abilities. So many people today are not living up to their potentials simply because they let doubt fill their thoughts, feeding off of them like a leach.
For many years I struggled with an internal enemy called doubt, one that has killed more dreams than failure ever did. All those years when self-doubt ruled me, I always thought only a few people could have such confidence that radiates around them. A few of my schoolmates in high school were awesome in just about anything they do. I simply thought they were born different with something that made them glow amidst their mates.
Truth be told, no successful person on their first day in the world said hey everybody; “I am born with confidence”. No, they learned to be confident. They recognize that self-confidence plays a crucial role in being or achieving success. You can learn to be super confident too.
If like me, you thought confidence was only for a certain group of people to have, stop right now, and let go of that thought. Why? That’s because confidence isn’t only for few, it’s for everyone. A luxurious brand that anyone no matter your status, background, or region can have. The good feeling of assurance that you get about your skin, looks, ability, ideas, yourself, regardless of anyone who thinks otherwise. On demystifying the mystery about self-confidence, I began to believe in myself, eradicating self-doubt. As a result, potentials I never knew I had were unleashed.
I personally like to see confidence as the new COOL, a quality that can be developed in a child, friend, colleague, employee or employer. Yes, everyone regardless of status needs it. Nothing great has ever been achieved without confidence, believing in one’s self.
Have you ever noticed how a simple word someone dear says to you makes you feel energized like you can accomplish just about anything or give in your best to achieve something? Simple words like those form quotes. Quotes are powerful words capable of changing one’s perception, life, and building confidence. They are formed from people’s beliefs, knowledge accumulated from decades of experiences and are inspiring. Reading a good set of quotes can teach you in an instant something that others have learned in a lifetime. I believe quotes can help remind you of how incredibly awesome you are and help you believe in yourself.
Here are 25 confidence quotes I have gathered to remind you of how awesome you are.
What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?– Eleanor Roosevelt
- Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.— Bruce Lee
- It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures— Oprah Winfrey
- If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.–Vincent Van Gogh
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.– Lucille Ball
- With the realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.– Dalai Lama
- Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.— Golda Meir
- Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.– Venus Williams
- Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.— Peter T. Mcintyre
- A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.— Mark Twain
- We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?— Marianne Williamson
- Confidence is when you believe in yourself and your abilities, arrogance is when you think you are better than others and act accordingly.— Stewart Stafford
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. – Marianne Williamson
- You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. – Zig Ziglar
- With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world. – Dalai Lama
- We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies. – Roderick Thorp
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you are right. – Henry Ford
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
- To anyone that ever told you you’re no good … They’re no better.— Hayley Williams
- Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they’re yours.— Richard Bach
- We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies.— Roderick Thorp
If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is, too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.— T. Harv Eker
- As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe