35 Lightening Usain Bolt Motivational Quotes
The Jamaican Usain Bolt, an Olympic legend is known all over the globe as “the fastest man alive” for smashing multiple world records and winning over 9 gold medals in the 2008, 2012 and 2016 Olympic Games.
Usain Bolt’s net worth is estimated to be $34.2 million according to Forbes magazine in December 2017, making him the 23rd highest-paid athlete in the world. Bolt’s speed has earned him the nickname ‘lightning bolt’. Bolt leveraged on his status as the world’s fastest sprinter to secure several deals which all contribute to his earnings.
Bolt’s success story has not only earned him respect from millions of people but has made him an icon of inspiration, a symbol that we can achieve the impossible. In the spirit of motivation, here are some quotes I believe will give that lightening boost of motivation and thrust you to achieve the impossible.
35 Lightening Usain Bolt Motivational Quotes:
1. “No matter how far ahead of me you get, I’m gonna catch you. That’s my mentality!” – Usain Bolt
2. “Don’t just think about the start of the race. See the end.” – Usain Bolt
3. “Worrying gets you nowhere. if you turn up worrying about how you’re going to perform, you’ve already lost. Train hard, turn up, run and run your best, and the rest will take care of itself.” – Usain Bolt
4. “I don’t think about limits.” – Usain Bolt
5. “One thing I’ve learned over the years from my core set, the last one is the most important one. Because that’s when you start improving. That’s when the work pays off now. Because your legs are dead and you have to push your body. It’s like moving past a barrier” – Usain Bolt
6. “If I get to be a legend, only then have I achieved my goal” – Usain Bolt
7.“Kill them with success, and then bury them with a smile.” – Usain BoltClick To Tweet
8. “Learning the mind is as important as understanding the body” – Usain Bolt
9. “I’ve worked hard over the years, I’ve been injured and I’ve worked hard through it, and I’ve made it.” – Usain Bolt
10. “There are better many starters than me, but I’m a strong finisher.” – Usain Bolt
11. “I know what I can do so it doesn’t bother me what other people think or their opinion on the particular situation.” – Usain Bolt.
12. “I wouldn’t say I’m phenomenal, just a great athlete” – Usain Bolt
13. “Manners is the key thing. say, for instance, when you’re growing, you’re walking down the street, you’ve got to tell everybody good morning.
Everybody. You can’t pass one person.” – Usain Bolt
14. “Every season, for me, it’s like starting from scratch again” – Usain Bolt
15. “I’d like to say thank you to all my fans out there. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.”
– Usain Bolt
16. “A lot of legends, a lot of people, have come before me. But this is my time!” – Usain Bolt
17. “But anybody who steps into the lane beside you is the biggest competition because they made it to the finals.” – Usain Bolt
18. “People love to see showdowns” – Usain Bolt
19. “Repeating is far harder than anything else.” – Usain Bolt
20. “I don’t put myself under pressure.” – Usain Bolt
21. “I think the key thing is to train hard and you definitely need competition, you definitely need races because I believe over the years that training helps you
but you have to compete against others who’re a high level to build you up, make you know what else you need to work on.” – Usain Bolt
22. “I work hard, and I do really good, and I’m going to enjoy myself. I’m not going to let anybody restrict me.” – Usain Bolt
23. “You can get beat any day” – Usain Bolt
24.“The difference between the impossible and the possible only lies in determination.” – Usain BoltClick To Tweet
25. “When I was younger, I always wanted to impress, to be good for my country, to make them feel good, and sometimes that meant I didn’t focus on myself enough.
26. “When people see your personality come out, they feel so good, like they actually know who you are.” – Usain Bolt
27. “For me, I’m focused on what I want to do. I know what I need to do to be a champion, so I’m working on it.” – Usain Bolt
28. “You have to see goals for yourself so you can push yourself harder. Desire is the key to success.” – Usain Bolt
29. “I like to have fun, just stay relaxed.” – Usain Bolt
30. “I definable know I’m going to be working a lot more with my foundation when it comes to developing the kids in Jamaica.” – Usain Bolt
31. “There are things that bother me but I try not to let them ” – Usain Bolt
32. “I try to lead by example.” – Usain Bolt
33. “I think they have not learned over the years that the more you talk, the more I will want to beat you.” – Usain Bolt
34. “You have some good days and some bad days.” – Usain Bolt
35. “Dreams are free. Goals have a cost. While you can daydream for free, goals don’t come without a price. Time, effort, sacrifice, and sweat. That is how you pay for your goals!” – Usain Bolt